Elephant Hill Chardonnay Reserve Hawke´s Bay 2016

This Chardonay from Elephant Hill Winery is published in their "Reserve" series, and shows incredible complexity, concentration and purity. 80% of the grapes come from the very coastal Te Awanga Vineyard, while the remaining 20% comes from Triangle Vineyard in Bridge Pa. The wine is aged 12 months on 26% new, French oak, with minimal malolactic fermentation.

Just a stone's throw from the Pacific Ocean, on the Te Awanga coast in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand, you'll find the beautiful and innovative wine in Elephant Hill. Hawke's Bay is one of New Zealand's hottest areas with many hours of sunshine and relatively little rainfall. This provides good conditions for the grapes, which are picked only by hand. Elephant Hill owns fields in three different sub-areas of Hawke's Bay: Te Awanga Vineyard, located right on the coast, Gimblett Vineyard, located somewhat further inland, and The Triangle Vineyard in the Bridge Pa Triangle area. All the fields are grown sustainably (certified by The Sustainable Winegrowers of New Zealand) and the grapes are vinified in small batches to preserve the characteristics of the different terroirs.

250,00DKK
Availability: In stock
Featured Recommendations
Others also bought
You might also want
Reviews

There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion

Add review: