Taylors 2000 Quita de Vargellas Vinha Velha Vintage Port
Quita de Vargellas Vinha Velha Vintage 2000
One of the most extraordinary expressions from Qiunta de Vargellas is this rare Vargellas Vinha Velha port wine, which is produced in very limited quantities with grapes from the property's oldest vines. The vines used here are breastfeeding between 80 and 120 years old, which fill 5 individual plots, which together make up the old vineyard or "Vinha Velha".
Although the plots account for more than 15% of the vineyard's total production, these grapes selected for Vinha Velha make up a maximum of 2%. So the rationed Vargellas Vinha Velha is released in very small quantities and comes in boxes with 3 bottles in each box.
• 100 points in Wine Advocate, July 2020
• 100 points in Wine Enthusiast, February 2017
• 98 points by Robert Paker
• 95 points in Wine & Spirits
• 95 points in Wine Spectator
• 17 out of 20 points by Jancis Robinson
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion