Castello Banfi Brunello di Montalcino Poggio Alle Mura Riserva Toscany 2012

Poggio all Mura is the historic name of the 12th century fortress crowned on banfi winery estate. Today the castle has been dubbed Castello Banfi. We chose this area, which is especially suitable for growing Sangiovese, and planting the first winery following over a decade of research to isolate the optimal selection of clones to produce consistently excellent Brunello di Montalcino. The vines were planted in 1992. The grape harvest is followed by a maceration of 12-14 days. The grapes then come on stainless steel and wooden tanks. 90% of the wine is aged for 2 years in French oak barriques and the remaining 10% in large casks. Before release, the wine is stored for a further 12 months.

$145.15
Availability: In stock
Featured Recommendations
Others also bought
You might also want
Reviews

There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion

Add review: